Open Box Medical specializes in used oxygen concentrators. For many of us, breathing in oxygen is so easy that we don’t even realize we’re doing it! However, for those with respiratory problems, such as COPD and emphysema, breathing can cause massive distress to the individual. Oxygen supply is a priority for Open Box Medical, hence why we provide used portable oxygen concentrators at low and affordable prices. Oxygen Concentrators are machines that filter regular room air and convert it from the average 21% oxygen to nearly 95% oxygen, increasing and improving your overall oxygenation.
In addition to used oxygen concentrators, Open Box Medical carries refurbished Open Box, and new oxygen concentrators. Regardless of the whether our Oxygen Concentrators are used, refurbished, or Open Box, we don’t sell anything unless it is thoroughly inspected by one of our highly skilled technicians. Open Box Medical offers a minimum of 30-day Warranty on all our Oxygen Concentrators.
Types of Oxygen Concentrators
In-Home Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
- Plugs into a wall electric outlet
- May be used in home, hospital, and nursing home settings
- Provides a continuous flow of oxygen
- Operating flow may range from 5-10 liters per minute
Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC)
- Battery powered
- Great for people who like to spend time outdoors
- May also be used indoors with a power cord
Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrators
- Produces continuous amount of oxygen nonstop
Pulse Flow or Dose Oxygen Machines
- Only produces oxygen when the user inhales. When exhaling, the machine rests.
- Has a built in oxygen conserver