- Wheelchair Ramps
Having a top notch electric wheelchair is great, but what good is it if you can’t enter or exit your home to take it out for a spin?! That’s where Open Box Medical steps right in to save the day! Open Box Medical carries a vast variety of used wheelchair ramps. Our used wheelchair ramps can be used either indoors or outdoors. We also sell Open Box wheelchair ramps and new wheelchair ramps. The best part about our stock of ramps is that they are all sold at unbeatable and discounted prices!
24" L x 36" W PVI Aluminum Solid Self-Supporting Threshold Ramp
Pre-Owned PVI Aluminum Solid Self-Supporting Threshold Ramp in good condition. It is a self-supporting threshold ramp to bridge the gap over an uneven doorway surface and provide a seamless transition inside. This threshold ramp features an anti-slip, high traction surface for safety and a hefty 600 lbs. weight capacity. The lightweight design allows you to take this ramp wherever you go so you're prepared for every swing-out doorway in your path.
Roll-A-Ramp Portable Ramp 6'5"
Pre-Owned Portable Ramp 6'5" in great working condition. Roll-A-Ramp 36-Inch Wide Portable Ramp is the most portable, versatile ramp which is great for use as a wheelchair ramp and scooter ramp for users who want an option to expensive chair lifts, permanent ramps or conversion vans. It has patented unique design construction, allowing to change the length with simple tools provided with ramp by simply adding additional links.
Depending on the location which you will be placing the ramp, you may need a specific type of used handicap ramp. The types we carry are as follows:
- Threshold Ramps
- Designed specifically for doorways, sliding doors, or any raised surfaces that make maneuvering across unsafe and unstable.
- Available in rubber or aluminum material
- For raised surfaces as high as 6”
- Simple and quick set up! Just slide the threshold ramp in front to the raised surface and enjoy easier access across the threshold.
- Solid Ramps
- One piece aluminum ramp
- Permanent type of ramp that is installed with a mounting hardware
- Not foldable or portable
- Suitcase Ramps
- Easily folds up like a suitcase
- Width of 30”
- Length ranges from 2-6 feet
- Tri-fold Ramps
- Foldable and portable ramps
- Folds into three segments
- Easily transferred due to its compact size when folded
- Typically for ramps that are 6-10 feet in length.
*All of our wheelchair ramps may be used with scooters, electric wheelchairs, and manual wheelchairs due to their high weight capacity.
Open Box Medical can help you decide which type of ramp fits your needs. We offer White Glove Delivery to customers who reside in the Los Angeles area (fees may apply).